ETERNA LAW office in Kazakhstan advised clients starting from 2012. Our team of lawyers, led by Konstantin Derbyshev, Head of the office, has strong working relationships with a broad array of blue chips, financial and investment companies, as well as Kazakh companies. We offer tailored, yet sophisticated, legal services in the areas of competition law, corporate law, M&A, dispute resolution, intellectual property, international trade and WTO, tax, energy and natural resources.
Here are the ways we can help:
- advising on corporate, employment, competition, subsoil use, migration, customs, currency, procurement issues
- advising on legislation related to Intellectual Property
- registering property rights and trademarks
- representing clients in courts
- conducting legal due diligence of investment targets
- supporting share purchase transactions, including drafting of SPA, corporate approvals for transactions, negotiating the terms of SPA, etc.
- drafting service and employment contracts in accordance with Kazakh legislation
- obtaining economic concentration approval of the Antimonopoly Agency (e.g. share purchase transactions)
- assisting with (re-)registration of legal entities, branch and representative offices with justice departments of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- obtaining visas and work permits necessary for hiring foreign employees, etc.
Our office in Kazakhstan is TOP-ranked by Legal 500 EMEA 2018 in Commercial Law, Corporate and M&A.