ETERNA LAW is a European full-cycle law firm possessing strong expertise in Ukraine and the CIS region. We are a dynamic, client-oriented, and solution-focused firm with a team of energetic young professionals that provide concise and practical legal advice. ETERNA LAW is a leading law firm according to local and international ratings. In particular, ETERNA LAW has entered the top ten law firms in the country according to the rating “TOP-50 leading law firms of Ukraine 2021” by Yurydychna Praktyka. The firm is on top of the 50 best law firms in the country according to the results of the new rating of the Yurydychna Gazeta “Market Leaders. In addition, ETERNA LAW is a TOP-Tier Law Firm according to the Legal 500 EMEA 2021 (recommended in Dispute Resolution, Commercial, Corporate and M&A, Tax, Real estate and construction, Employment, Energy, Intellectual Property, International Trade, Banking, Finance and Capital markets, and Private clients).
We believe that an excellent team is a key to success. Therefore, we establish favorable conditions for the development of talents and skills of our employees. We are now looking for a highly motivated PR manager to join our team.
- organizing the firm`s participation in local and international ranking;
- preparing and updating different schedules (rankings and events);
- helping with the organization of the firm`s events;
- writing and distributing press releases to targeted media;
- maintain an extensive network and close working relationships with international and Ukrainian media;
- help with the firm’s social media and content;
- planning and launching PR campaigns together with the team.
- exceptional writing and editing skills (English, Ukrainian, Russian);
- 3+ years of experience working as a PR manager;
- 1+ years of experience working in a law firm will be a preference;
- a clear understanding of social media algorithms and experience in managing social media pages for companies/brands (content plan preparation, posting, visual materials preparation in collaboration with designer, etc.);
- experience in event management;
- time- and cost-effectiveness;
- team player.
- professional growth with the international law firm;
- opportunity to organize events on the global level;
- young and dynamic business environment;
- office in the city center;
- young and friendly team;
- full health insurance after probation period;
- free English courses in the office;
- games room with table games and PlayStation.
If you comply with the above requirements, please send us your CV with photo & salary expectations to the email — firstname.lastname@example.org
ETERNA LAW International Litigation team obtains one of the first Ukrainian judgments for damages caused by Ru...
ETERNA LAW's position regarding publication in Global Arbitration Review...
ETERNA LAW announces a new schedule for the social project "Change Ukraine"...
ETERNA LAW joined the UBA initiative and signed the statement on the unacceptability of cooperation with inter...
ETERNA LAW has acted as a legal counsel to NEST on the acquisition of a building at Reitar...
ETERNA LAW has acted as a legal advisor to Perfectial IT company as part of a merger proje...
ETERNA LAW has represented the interests of the international bank...
On August 11, 2020, The President of Ukraine signed the law on the legalization of the gambling business. Being one of the leading law firms, we advise gambling and betting companies on doing business in Ukraine with the implementation of the norms of a new Bill on Gambling.