Key Duties and Responsibilities:
• providing daily assistance and administrative support to the lawyers of International Litigation Department;
• doing research and analysis of information, analysis of legal issues;
• editing and preparing documents and draft documents on behalf of lawyers
• coordinating the documents flow, organizing files storage;
• updating billing system with projects profiles and other information.
• degree in law;
• relevant work experience of at least 1 year;
• knowledge of English at a level not lower than Upper Intermediate.
• computer literacy, especially in MS Office programs; knowledge of billing programs is an advantage;
• excellent communication and writing skills;
• strong time management and organizational skills.
• young and dynamic business environment;
• high remuneration and transparent conditions of professional growth;
• English speaking club;
• Medical Insurance;
• possibility of free training at Legal High School;
• perfect office location in the city center
Interested? Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
On August 11, 2020, The President of Ukraine signed the law on the legalization of the gambling business. Being one of the leading law firms, we advise gambling and betting companies on doing business in Ukraine with the implementation of the norms of a new Bill on Gambling.