+38 044 490 7001
+38 044 490 7002
Ukraine, Kazakhstan, Germany
Timur Khasanov-Batirov is partner and Compliance Officer at ETERNA LAW heading the Compliance practice at the firm. His over 20-year professional experience includes working in six countries in various roles as Head of Legal, Corporate Secretary, and Chief Compliance Officer.
Timur specializes in the following areas:
- Implementation and evaluation of anti-bribery compliance programs per foreign and local regulatory requirements;
- Business efficiency solutions in the area of corporate governance;
- Launch of corporate anti-fraud programs;
- Framing of sanctions’ compliance programs;
- Improving the efficiency of Legal and Compliance departments;
- Advising senior corporate managers on risk management and implementation of internal control systems;
- Developing training materials for companies on compliance and anti-fraud.
Prior to joining the firm, he was the compliance officer responsible for thirty countries at the HQ of the international pharmaceutical company “Berlin-Chemie” (Germany).
Mr. Khasanov-Batirov is actively involved in the promotion of compliance in the Eurasian region as a co-founder of the Compliance club, an international community of practice, and creator of Compliance in post-USSR and 1001 Compliance Days information resources.