Rarely before has the banking and finance sector attracted so much public attention as it has recently. So now, more than ever, it is overwhelmingly important for us to remain professionals when considering the numerous opinions, specific terminology, regulatory documents and legislative initiatives.
Our experience in working with banks and financial institutions is a valuable asset to our understanding of the internal structure of international and national banks and financial corporations. That enables us to analyze even the most complex and sophisticated situations within the shortest possible time limits and produce innovative solutions.
As practitioners, we keep up with the times; as professionals, we are ahead of time. We continuously monitor regulatory requirements and rules on both local and international levels. Our clients can be sure - we are aware of all the changes occurring in the market, and can always rely on our individual approach and our readiness to provide assistance at any moment.
Our expertise in rendering services to businesses is the cornerstone of our unique understanding of a company’s business processes and financial flows. We are convinced that our assistance can open up finance to companies and make business comprehensible to banks.
Eterna Law’ services in Banking & Finance:
- Advising and supporting transactions on issues of trade and project financing;
- Support of credit transactions in order to finance the existing business, start-ups, acquisition of real estate, air and water transport, art objects;
- Advising in the process of public and private placement of securities, including debt ones;
- Advising in the process of issuing international bonds;
- Opening bank accounts abroad;
- Conducting analysis and preparation of a report on the source of funds to simplify the process of compliance in foreign banks;
- Support of documentary operations with bank letters of credit, guarantees, collection;
- Providing advice regarding default situations, support of transactions on debt structuring, transfer of receivables and payables;
- Advising and supporting the debt restructuring process;
- Comprehensive legal support for projects on the issuance of syndicated and subordinated loans and their provision in accordance with Ukrainian and international law;
- Advising clients on issues related to the creation of banking and financial institutions, as well as on obtaining relevant licenses in government bodies;
- Support of mergers and acquisitions, reorganization in the banking and financial sector;
- Advice on the control, preservation and management of personal financial assets of both individuals and their families and corporations, including through diversification of the investment portfolio;
- Supporting the process of preparing and implementing investment attraction through ICO (Initial Coin Offering) and ITO (Initial Token Offering);
- Support in entering an IPO (Initial Public Offering) in order to attract financing to scale the business;
- Conducting a worldwide search and identification of assets of debtors that do not fulfill their financial obligations, with the aim of initiating negotiations or judicial / arbitration processes;
- Development of an algorithm for collecting funds for distressed debt obligations;
- Conducting legal audits of the financial / banking part of the enterprise;
- Carrying out forensics (financial investigations on ways to withdraw funds both in banks and in other non-financial institutions);
- Representation of interests in negotiations with banking and other financial institutions on issues of lending, opening credit lines, letters of credit, obtaining bank guarantees;
- Development of financial transaction schemes;
- Regulatory issues in the financial sector.
ETERNA LAW joined the publication of the third edition of Libralex E.E.I.G...
Kristina Shapovalova, will be a speaker at the international conference: "Resolving art disputes - an afternoo...
ETERNA LAW is in the top of the best law firms in the country according to the Yurydychna Gazeta legal edition...
The EU established contractual relations with Ukraine within the framework of the Hague Convention...
ETERNA LAW is traditionally highly recognized by The Legal 500 EMEA 2023 in 10 practice areas...
Compensation for War Damage: How to Sue Russia and Get the Most Effective Protection...
IT M&A specifics of deals by technology companies (UKR)...
Applying frozen Russian assets for the recovery of Ukraine...