We know that disputes do not take place in a vacuum, but are firmly rooted in cultural, political and economic environments, and we have enormous experience dealing with such disputes, both locally and internationally.
Construction and engineering disputes comprise the complex legal framework and substantial factual background. The lawyers involved in such disputes should take into account all the aspects to pursue the best available strategy for their clients. Our team advise on contract terms, possible legal remedies, optimal litigation strategy and the perspective of the litigation.
We assist and represent our clients in various construction and engineering disputes including disputes on non-performance/improper performance, FIDIC-based disputes.
Besides, our expertise involves the management of cross-border disputes in several jurisdictions, process for recognition and enforcement of judgements / arbitral awards. W
e represent our clients before courts of law, national and international arbitration tribunals. Our clients are public bodies, private companies, developers, builders, engineers, financial institutions and other involved parties.
OUR RECENT EXPIECENCE
- Ukrainian State Road Agency - Representation of the client's (defendant's) interests in the process of recognition and execution of the ICC arbitral award (First Partial) in Ukraine
- Ukrainian State Road Agency - Representation of interests of a client (defendant) in the process of recognition and enforcement of ICC arbitral award (Second Partial) in Ukraine
- Dogus - Acting for one of the leading Turkish construction companies, in an arbitration proceedings administered by the ICAC at the UCCI (Kyiv, Ukraine) as well as parallel proceedings before the courts in Ukraine. The dispute related to construction of a bridge
- Dogus - Acting for a leading Turkish construction company, in an arbitration dispute related to a construction project in Ukraine
- Radisson - Acting for a client in a FIDIC-based arbitration proceedings related to electricity and power supply of a project
AWARDS & RECOGNITION
- Law firm of the year in Arbitration and Infrastructure by Legal Awards 2020
- Highly recommended in corporate and M&A, dispute resolution, real estate and construction, energy, intellectual property, employment, international trade, tax, by Legal 500 EMEA (2015 - 2020)
-TOP-1 in Ukraine in infrastructure and transport according to the ranking of Market Leaders 2019. Ranking of the law firms
- ETERNA LAW partners are recommended by Best Lawyers 2021: Andrey Astapov – in litigation, Oleh Beketov - in international arbitration, Eugene Blinov – in international arbitration, arbitration & mediation
- ETERNA LAW partners are recommended by Best Lawyers 2021 ranking: Oleh Beketov - in the field of international arbitration, Eugene Blinov - in international arbitration and mediation
- TOP-7 in Arbitration in Ukraine, the firm is recommended in Litigation, Cross-Border Litigation. Oleh Beketov – notable practitioner in International Arbitration, Litigation, mentioned in Tax (Tax litigation), Eugene Blinov – notable practitioner in International Arbitration, mentioned litigation. Aleksandr Lugovskyi - mentioned in International Arbitration, Litigation according to the ranking Ukrainian Law Firms. A Handbook for Foreign Clients 2020
- Recommended as Established Practice in the field of infrastructure by Ukrainian Law Firms. A Handbook for Foreign Awards 2018 - 2019
ETERNA LAW joined the publication of the third edition of Libralex E.E.I.G...
Kristina Shapovalova, will be a speaker at the international conference: "Resolving art disputes - an afternoo...
ETERNA LAW is in the top of the best law firms in the country according to the Yurydychna Gazeta legal edition...
The EU established contractual relations with Ukraine within the framework of the Hague Convention...
ETERNA LAW is traditionally highly recognized by The Legal 500 EMEA 2023 in 10 practice areas...
Compensation for War Damage: How to Sue Russia and Get the Most Effective Protection...
IT M&A specifics of deals by technology companies (UKR)...
Applying frozen Russian assets for the recovery of Ukraine...