Kyiv, July 4 - ETERNA LAW is highly recommended by Ukrainian Law Firms. A Handbook For Foreign Clients 2020 and again confirmed its TOP position in key practices. ULF is a legal research, conducted by Legal Practice publishing house.
As a firm, ETERNA LAW is recognized in 15 practice areas:
• Leading practices - TOP-7 in Arbitration
• Established practices: Litigation, Cross-Border Litigation, Corporate and M&A, Agribusiness, Energy, Infrastructure, Commodities, Labor & Employment, Commercial Contracts.
• Noted in: IT, Tax, Bankruptcy, International Trade, IP.
In addition, Partners received individual recognition in the next categories:
• Eugene Blinov – TOP-5 leading individuals in Commodities, notable practitioner in Agribusiness and International Arbitration, mentioned in Energy, Litigation
• Oleh Malskyy - notable practitioner in Corporate and M&A, mentioned in Energy, Infrastructure, IP, International Trade
• Oleh Beketov – notable practitioner in International Arbitration, Litigation, mentioned in Tax (Tax litigation)
• Aleksandr Lugovskyi - mentioned in International Arbitration, Litigation, IT
• Denys Kytsenko - notable practitioner in Litigation, mentioned in Bankruptcy, Infrastructure
• Artem Kuzmenko – mentioned in Corporate and M&A, IT
• Oksana Kneychuk – notable practitioner in Labor and Employment, mentioned in Tax
• Karina Pavlyuk, Counsel - mentioned in Labor and Employment
• Alina Podolyak, Attorney-at-law - mentioned in IP
Ukrainian Law Firms. A Handbook for Foreign Clients is a respectable ranking, which examines recently adopted the law and its practical implication, impactful projects, legal market features and lawyering throughout the performance of various legal actors.
The handbook is published in English and is intended for foreign and Ukrainian business audiences, corporate lawyers, representatives of international organizations, government agencies, foreign embassies, trade missions, and practicing lawyers.
On August 11, 2020, The President of Ukraine signed the law on the legalization of the gambling business. Being one of the leading law firms, we advise gambling and betting companies on doing business in Ukraine with the implementation of the norms of a new Bill on Gambling.