Kyiv, June 10 – The award ceremony “Legal Award of 2019” took place on June 7 at the Fairmont Grand Hotel. Eterna Law once again confirmed leadership in the legal market, receiving the following awards: Partner, Head of Corporate Law and M&A practice, Oleh Malskyy was recognized as Lawyer of the Year in Corporate Law and M&A, Partner, Head of International Arbitration Practice, Eugene Blinov was recognized as Lawyer of the Year in Arbitration practice.
Partners Oleh Malskyy and Eugene Blinov repeatedly receive awards and recognitions from international and Ukrainian rankings, including next:
- recognized as a leading individual in Corporate Law and M&A by Legal 500 EMEA 2019
- received high recognition as a leading lawyer in the field of M&A according to IFLR 1000
- recognized in Antitrust, Corporate Law and M&A according to Best Lawyers 2020
- recommended in Corporate Law and M&A by Ukrainian Law Firms. A Handbook for Foreign Clients 2018.
- recommended in Dispute Resolution by Chambers Europe & Chambers Global 2019
- recommended in Arbitration and Mediation by Best Lawyers 2020
- recommended in Dispute Resolution by Legal 500 EMEA 2019
- recommended as TOP-4 in Arbitration according to the Ukrainian Law Firms. A Handbook for Foreign Clients 2018.
The event was organized by the newspaper "For the 13th consecutive year Legal Practice publishing house organizes awarding ceremony to recognize best firms and lawyers on the market, according to the branches of law. ".
Eterna Law in cooperation with Tax Atelier Ltd and P.S. Institute of Accountancy Ltd are proud to announce the launch of ADIT Course (Advanced Diploma in Taxation) - in partnership with the most prestigious training organizations in U.K. Tolley Exam Training, (part of LexisNexis) specializing…